IMPORTANT COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS
In light of the outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), The Little Whispers Photography will like to reassure our clients that we have put additional steps in place to ensure that our clients and us stay as safe as possible; we have the following measures in place for our studio sessions:
- The studio is cleaned before and after each session.
- Only one studio session per day.
- We will ask all visitor entering the studio to take their shoes off before coming into the studio.
- All outfits, wraps, fabrics and washable props will be washed after each session.
- Equipment and wooden props are cleaned with antibacterial wipes/spray.
- Only immediate family members are allowed to accompany the client to the session.
- Everyone coming into the studio MUST wear a face mask at all times (only to be taken off to have photos taken).
- Hand sanitisers will be available for clients to use.
- Wash hands on arrival and before leaving the studio.
- We will ask anyone showing signs of COVID-19 not to attend their session and reschedule their session.
- The Little Whispers Photography cannot be held liable for any actions relating to the spread of COVID-19.
- The Little Whispers Photography will comply with Government legislation and regulations relating to COVID-19
- The Little Whispers Photography cannot be held liable for any failure by persons to practice risk reduction strategies relating to minimising risk of transfer of COVID-19