Family Photography Tunbridge Wells, Kent.
Session Preparation Guide
Firstly I would like to say thank you for choosing me as your Family photographer and I am looking forward to meeting you and family during your photoshoot session. Below you will find information on how to prepare for your shoot, what to expect during and after your session; including what to bring to your session. In order to ensure a successful session please carefully read through this information guide and try to follow it as best as you can. Due to the size of my home studio, family sessions can include up to 6 family members only.
In preparation for the shoot, below are a few tips:
1. All women and girls who are planning on cutting and/or colouring their hair, should do so about 7 to 10 days prior to the shoot.
2. All men and boys, who are planning to cut their hair, please do so about 5 to 7 days prior to the shoot.
3. For those planning of wearing makeup during the shoot, please ensure that your makeup is done before you get to the studio. Please bring your makeup bag and hair comb for any any touch-up required during the shoot.
3. On the day of, please make sure that your child is well rested, their nap is taken and they are well fed. I've found that a photo shoot is a bit out of the norm for kids in general so setting them up for success is key. Be sure to bring snacks and/or their favourite toy in case they need it.
4. Props: If there are any props you would like incorporated into the shoot, please bring those: blankets, favourite toys, or anything meaningful to you and your family.
What to wear:
1. Wear colours and clothes that you will feel comfortable in during the shoot. The more comfortable you and your family are, the more confident you will be and the better the photos will turn out. From experience neutral colours photograph better for group shoots
2. Don’t wear any crazy patterns or any thin stripes, they tend to photograph oddly.
3. Lastly, when in doubt, don’t hesitate to send me any outfit questions you may have. Simply take a picture of the outfits and email it to me and I am more than happy to provide some guidance.
After the session
1. After your session, you should expect to have a sneak peek of your session within five working days.
2. Your viewing and ordering appointment will take place online 3 weeks after your session. Here is where you will get to see all of your complete album and make all of your image & product selections.
Thank you for taking the time to read this guide. If you have any questions please let me know, otherwise I will see you at your session. Vee xxx